Laleh Saedi, MA, LMFT Licensed Family & Marriage Therapist License # 116497
I believe in meeting you where you are, understanding your struggles, finding new purposes in life, and identifying mindful decisions to develop a new healthier, and happier self. I offer counseling, coaching, and consulting services for personal/professional well-being in Life. I am best suited for those interested in a Coaching-Style of Collaboration and Counseling (i.e. Strength-based, Cognitive-Behavioral, Solution-focused, EMDR, Somatically-oriented, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy approaches, Executive Functioning Coaching, Parenting Coaching, Expressive Arts,…) with a touch of curious playfulness. What this means is: I am your compassionate compass on a healing journey in Life. I provide a collaborative approach in therapy, giving individualized “homework” to clients every session. Homework is intended to decrease symptoms, build insight, promote healthier behaviors, and increase coping skills in your daily life.
I strive to individualize my tools to seamlessly integrate into your lifestyle to ensure greater success at (re)balance, (re)connection, and (re)growth for a healthier & happier YOU. When you come to me, you know you’re making an investment for fresh empowering practices lasting a lifetime. Should you chose to work with me, we will collaborate to address the blind spots of your life that keep you stuck and get you to a place of self-esteem and acceptance. I am eager to be a part of your journey towards a more genuine YOU and happier life.
TRAUMA AND EMDR
I am trained and accredited in trauma focused cognitive behavioral therapy. Through bilateral stimulation of the brain,EMDR reprocesses trauma so you can move on with your life.
Education, Training, licensure
- Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from the Phillips Graduate School
- Certification of training in EMDR from EMDR Institute approved by The American Psychological Association
- Certificate of Successful Completion of Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias Certification Training
- Certificate of 60 hours of Sexual Assault Training and the requirements for the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services
- Completion of training in Anger, Forgiveness and Healing Process
- Certificate in Training Adults Sexually Abused As Children-Assessment, diagnosis and treatment
There are three sides to every story: your side, my side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each differently.
Robert Evans. (2002)
Robert Evans. (2002)