About Laleh Saedi
I see my work as an art, it comes from my heart. I believe in meeting you where you are, understanding your struggles, finding new purposes in life, and identifying mindful decisions to develop a new healthier, and happier self. I believe in self-actualization, not competition. I support individuals differences and celebrate each milestone no matter how big or small. I offer counseling, coaching, and consulting services for personal/professional well-being in your life. I am best suited for those interested in a Coaching-Style of Collaboration and Counseling (i.e. Strength-based, Cognitive-Behavioral, Solution-focused, EMDR, Somatically-oriented, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy approaches, Executive Functioning Coaching, Parenting Coaching, Expressive Arts, etc.) with a touch of curious playfulness. In other words, I am your compassionate compass on a healing journey in life. I provide a collaborative approach in therapy, giving individualized “homework” to clients every session. Homework is intended to decrease symptoms, build insight, promote healthier behaviors, and increase coping skills in your daily life. I strive to individualize my tools to seamlessly integrate them into your lifestyle to ensure greater success at (re)balance, (re)connection, and (re)growth for a healthier & happier YOU. When you come to me, you know you’re making an investment for new empowering practices lasting a lifetime. Should you choose to work with me, we will collaborate to address the blind spots of your life that keep you stuck and get you to a place of self-esteem and acceptance. I am eager to be a part of your journey in finding who YOU want to be.
Education, Training, licensure
- Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from the Phillips Graduate School .
- Certificate of training in EMDR from EMDR Institute approved by The American Psychological Association.
- Certificate of Successful Completion of Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias Certification Training.
- Certificate of 60 hours of Sexual Assault Training and the requirements for the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services.
- Completion of training in Anger, Forgiveness and Healing Process.
- Certificate in Training Adults Sexually Abused As Children-Assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
“We can not solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein